Change the Way Your Home Feels
HüPER OPTIK WINDOW FILMS BLOCK UV RAYS TO COOL THE HOME & PROTECT BELONGINGS FROM SUN DAMAGE
Living in the Sunshine State, you know how powerful the sun’s UV rays can be. We lather on loads of sunscreen to protect our skin from sun damage. Now, imagine how harsh the sun can be on our homes when it’s rays are directly hitting the exterior of your home day in and day out. Windows that are untinted allow a considerable amount of solar heat to enter – especially in the summer. The result is your air conditioning unit working harder to maintain a comfortable indoor temperature. Applying high quality window coating film from Huper Optik can reduce thermal transfer thereby allowing your home to maintain a more even temperature throughout the day, lowering your utility bills by as much as 30% during peak seasons. Additionally, coated windows offer an enhanced level of privacy when your window coverings are drawn back without any negative effects on your ability to see through your windows.
- Huper Optik window films also minimize fading upholstery – including furniture and drapes – by blocking 99% of harmful rays.
- Enhanced safety as the film minimizes risks of flying shards of broken glass – definite concern for homes with children.
- Improved view as the film effectively gives windows the glare reduction capabilities of sunglasses.
- Increased privacy from minimizing the ability to see into your home from outdoors. You can choose the darkness or reflectivity.
- Increased personal security as the film makes it difficult for thieves to peer into your home and survey your possessions.
A residential window coating installation can be done with virtually no disruption to your home and will not create a mess or pose a risk of damage to your furniture or flooring. A typical Huper Optik window coating can be completed in one to two days.
Posted by Chris Teel