Garage Ventilation Fan
The helpful, experienced staff at The Solar Guys would be happy to answer any questions you might have about a garage fan, please call us and we will be happy to tell you everything you need to know about garage cooling fans, specifically.
In hot climates, garage temperatures may be 20 degrees or higher than outside temperatures.
Because of these high temperatures, the garage acts as a super-large radiant heater, forcing the air conditioner to work harder and use more electricity.
Cooling the garage will help lower the air conditioner load and reduce energy consumption.
The GF-14 garage cooling fan pulls outside air through vents in the garage door and exhausts it out through the attic.
Additionally, the GF-14 helps keep stored garage items in good condition by creating continuous air circulation throughout the garage.
Benefits of Garage Fans
- Balances Indoor / Outdoor Temperatures
- Effective for a Typical Two / Three Car Garage
- Simple Through-the-Ceiling Fan Installation
- Properly Sized Garage Door Intake Vents Included
- Positive Exhaust Airflow Through Garage
- High Air Flow-Up to 1350 Cubic Feet per Minute
- Energy-Efficient, Low Power Usage
- Controlled by Remote / Thermostat
- Sealed, Self-Lubricating 100-Watt Motor
- Fire Rated, UL Listed Components
- Two-Year Product & Lifetime Installation Warranty